Ceramic fiber is a fibrous lightweight refractory material. It can be made into ceramic fiber blanket, board, cotton, paper, rope, cloth, module, etc.
It has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, small specific heat, and mechanical vibration resistance, so it is widely used in machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramics, glass, electronics and other industries.
- light in mass
- Good insulation performance
- good thermal stability
- good chemical stability
- easy to process
- Easy construction
- Neither abrasion nor impact resistant
Ceramic Fiber Application
- Furnace door seals and furnace mouth curtains for various heat-insulating industrial kilns.
- High-temperature flue, bushing of air duct, expansion joint.
- High temperature heat insulation and heat preservation of petrochemical equipment, containers and pipelines.
- Protective clothing, gloves, hoods, helmets, boots, etc. in high temperature environments.
- The heat shield of the automobile engine, the package of the exhaust pipe of the heavy oil engine, the composite brake friction lining of the high-speed racing car.
- Sealing packing and gaskets for pumps, compressors and valves that transport high temperature liquids and gases.
- High temperature electrical insulation.
- Fireproof sewing products such as fire doors, fire curtains, fire blankets, mats for receiving sparks and heat insulation coverings.
- Heat insulation and thermal insulation materials for aerospace and aviation industries, and brake friction linings.
- Insulation and wrapping of cryogenic equipment, containers and pipelines.
- Thermal insulation and fireproof compartments in archives, vaults, safes and other important places in high-end office buildings, automatic fire curtains for fire protection