Refractory bricks, ceramic fibers and castables are the three major refractory materials used in kilns, and refractory bricks are the most important.The refractory bricks can withstand high temperatures of 1580 ° C-1770 ° C, and have a certain shape and size refractory material.
Classification of refractory bricks
According to the preparation process, it can be divided into fired bricks, unfired bricks, electric fused bricks (fused cast bricks), refractory and heat insulating bricks.
According to the shape and size, it can be divided into standard bricks, ordinary bricks, special bricks, etc.
According to the different components of refractory bricks, they can be divided into silicon-aluminum series refractory bricks, alkaline series refractory bricks, carbon-containing refractory bricks, zirconium-containing refractory bricks, and heat-insulating refractory bricks.
Characteristics of refractory bricks
- Chemical composition: the main components determine the quality and characteristics of the refractory.
- Bulk density: unit volume weight, high density, indicating good compactness, high strength may be possible, but thermal conductivity may be large, apparent porosity: no specific requirements, but as a manufacturer must strictly control the apparent porosity.
- Load softening temperature: also called high temperature load deformation temperature, this parameter is very important, marking the material’s resistance to high temperature.
- Thermal shock resistance: the ability to resist sudden changes in temperature without being damaged.
- Compressive strength: the ability to withstand the maximum pressure (normal temperature).
- Flexural strength: the ability to withstand shear stress.
1. Inorganic non -metallic products with fire resistance that is not less than 1750 ° C. It is suitable for a variety of high -temperature kiln as a masonry lining. The main function is to protect the steel structure of the furnace shell. effect.
2. Fire resistant bricks were used in the ceramic industry to build fire kiln.
3. Because of excellent fire resistance, it was later used in industry and home life. Many people build villas with refractory bricks, which can greatly improve fire resistance.
4. The most common application of refractory bricks is that in various thermal equipment and high -temperature containers, they are used as structural materials and lining for high temperature effects.
5. In the steel metallurgical industry, the coke furnace is mainly composed of refractory materials. Ironmaking blast furnaces and hot air furnaces, various steelmaking furnaces, average heat furnaces, heating furnaces, etc. are indispensable to meet the requirements of various refractory materials.